Early Years and Foundation Stage (Nursery and Reception classes)
- We want children to feel safe and happy, have fun and enjoy learning, knowing that they feel cared for.
- Pupils are immersed in English from the moment they enter St. Anne’s School; it is the vehicle for their learning.
- Children develop their confidence and abilities with our expert staff through creative, imaginative, physical and academic activities, nurturing their social and emotional intelligence.
- We make a special effort to ensure that children feel at home and adapt to school life as easily as possible, while encouraging autonomy and independence to empower their development.
- We encourage a positive attitude to study which will benefit each child throughout their academic careers and beyond.
- Our caring and knowledgeable teachers are sensitive to the needs of each different child, modelling and promoting positive relationships and attitudes. We strive to do our best for your child to instil effective learning and fulfil our students’ potential.
Early Years at St. Anne’s School is a safe and caring environment where your child’s enquiring mind can flourish with our expert team and develop their love for learning.
For further information about the EYFS in the British education system, see these links:
EYFS Parent Guide
Development Matters Report